According to statistics 40% of women have hair loss problems. Although hair is important to women as it is for men, but due to lifestyle, taste and fashion, the majority of the importance between the two sexes lies with the woman. Apart from the primary importance of hair shared among men and women, other relevant secondary relevance like taste and fashion makes the primary reasons for hair look like a joke. To women, hair plays a major role in beauty that is why it is described by some as the crowning glory of women. Therefore, for this reason, hair loss is an intolerable condition among women. It is easier on the psyche to see men with no hair but a taboo to spot women without hair. In African setting it is normal to see men spotting very low cuts but women all the world over are perceive as outcast somewhat, if they so happen to (deliberately) wear low cuts as choice of hair style. So the issue of hair loss treatment for women is very important. Should you have hair loss problems, below are some of the recommended treatments.
Treatments for female hair loss problems
At any age, hair loss is an unnerving experience especially if you are a woman. Hair is everything to a woman; beauty, status, class, health, taste, fashion and what have you. Additionally, hair adds to the beauty of women a different twist of feature changes that are very imminent in the direction of varieties. Meaning if one wishes to experience a kind of change in features, a different hair style will certainly pull it off. If you are living with the dilemma of hair loss, here are some treatment procedures you can apply.
1. Minoxidil: You probably know the name of this chemical as Rogaine. It is very effective on men but due to the fact that it is basically used by men, it is however selective when it is used by the female gender. But it can be used by women and can be very effective as it is for men.
2. Hormone treatment: During menopause – a condition that has to do with women marked by a stoppage of the monthly menstrual flow. It is a scientific facts that menopause triggers hair loss because of hormonal deficiency problem but with some preventive treatment like the hormonal treatments it can medically be corrected.
3. Diet: The hair is made up of protein element call keratin which is responsible for the growth of hair. If hair growth must be maintained it must be given a daily dose of protein which can be found in diets rich protein foods like: egg, meat, cheese, yoghurt, soy, cereals etc. Add to protein the hair also requires iron for healthy growth and it can be obtained from some leafy vegetable, milt etc.
4. Massaging the hair constantly with coconut oil will prevent the hair from falling off
5. Washing the hair with shikakai weekly is essential for the prevention of hair loss.
These are some hair loss treatment for women and must be used dedicatedly to prevent and treat hair loss. For more information, you can consult online resources for more informative ideas for hair drop treatments.